Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Hola Amigos !

 
I had some powerful experiences this week. We had exchanges with the sister training leaders. It was the first time that I have done a complete exchange. Sister Laxton came here and I went to Halifax for a day. It was fun to be back in the YSA branch and serving in my old area. I realized a lot of things while I was there about myself as a missionary and where I am now compared to back then. We also had district leader visits this week. One of the zone leaders came with him. We don't have a ton of investigators right now, so we spent the day finding and ended up teaching a lesson to a woman in Grand Pre. We taught her and her husband on Saturday. It was the worst bash session I have had as a missionary yet. I will never forget how strong the Spirit was when I bore testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith. I cannot deny the testimony that I have received from my Heavenly Father through the Holy Ghost. I will not deny what I know to be true. Others may scoff and ridicule, but I know where I stand and Who stands with me. Jesus Christ lives and this is His Church. I will forever stand with Him. Who's on the Lord's side, who? Now is the time to tell.

Love,
Sister Renda

No comments:

Post a Comment