Monday, November 4, 2013

Amazing Things!


Hello!

This past week was filled with so many amazing things! FHE with the branch, Zone Conference, Halloween, CES Broadcast last night, and progress in the work of the Lord. Sister Laxton and I are feeling more comfortable in the area than before and we are starting to get to know the members better. The members here are amazing! We are trying to invite more members to our lessons and multiple times last week the Lord worked through the members that came with us. It was amazing to see the Lord's hand in those experiences. This is His work. I can't do it on my own. In fact, if I try to do it on my own, I will fail. I can trust in Him to guide my efforts as long as I give my heart to Him and His work. 

Christ is the reason and He makes all the difference in our lives! "Lift up your head and be of good cheer" for Christ lives! (3 Nephi 1:13)
I hope that all is well. Thanks for your love and prayers!

Sister Renda

No comments:

Post a Comment